More Info About Retainers
Complete This Form to Talk with Tracy about a Retainer Relationship with Your Organization
This information will be used to contact you ONLY. It will never be shared or sold.
Thanks for your interest in Tracy’s services. She does coaching and strategic planning related to workplace diversity issues. Tracy loves to work with passionate and fascinating people who are committed to making diversity a part of their organization’s strategic advantage.
After 12 years as an HR executive and 15 years of working with organizations nationwide as a consultant and seminar leader, Tracy is now available to work with 4-6 clients on annual retainer basis. For less than the cost of an entry level HR generalist you can experience a year of the highest quality expertise on diversity and inclusion. These retainer relationships begin at $4,000+ per month. Please know that Tracy receives many more requests from people who want to become her clients than she can accept and she's grateful for your interest.
Retainer clients receive regularly scheduled consulting appointments by phone, drafting and review of program documents, research and recommendations related to your diversity strategy and communication for internal stakeholders. All retainer clients also receive complementary access to a selected number of teleseminars, self-study courses and other Diversity Trends LLC products plus a 25% discount off regular rates for seminars, keynote speeches and consulting services.
In addition, on a time-available basis, Tracy does take on shorter-term work, so we encourage you to contact her to check her availability. Her retainer clients receive her personal attention but she also has a talented team of facilitators and consultants who can help you achieve your diversity-related goals. In the event that you and Tracy (or members of her team) can't work directly together, she will make every effort to refer you to other professionals she thinks can better serve your needs.
P.S. Add Tracy to your team and in one year take your diversity initiative to the next level or beyond. If this type of individual consulting support isn't right for your organization you are still welcome to participate in teleseminars, self-study classes and public seminar programs Tracy offers throughout the year. Please visit other pages on this website for more information about options for getting great information about diversity and inclusion.
When your appointment is scheduled to talk with Tracy, please be prepared to respond to the following questions:
- Briefly describe the business or organization you represent and your past efforts related to diversity and inclusion.
- How would you describe your organization’s commitment to diversity and inclusion?
- How would you describe your President/CEO’s commitment to diversity and inclusion?
- Do you have a Diversity Policy or statement?
- Does your organization have a Diversity Council, Diversity Steering Committee or other diversity leadership group?
- Does your organization have Affinity Groups (employee-led resource groups)?
- What have been your biggest successes related to diversity and inclusion during the past 3years?
- What have been your biggest failures or challenges related to diversity and inclusion during the past 3 years?